Stay healthier, stronger and happier as you age.
- Get moving! Physical activity has many health benefits, including increased energy and strength. Before starting any exercise regimen, consult with you doctor.
- Manage your weight. A well-balanced meal plan and physical activity are important to maintaining a healthy weight.
- Preventative medicine. Stay current with your recommended vaccines, like the yearly flu shot and pneumonia and shingles vaccinations. Speak to your doctor about screening tests for breast, cervical and colorectal cancers.
- Get enough sleep. Establish a regular bedtime routine so that you are getting 6-8 hours of restful, rejuvenating sleep.
- Reduce stress. Meditation, yoga, physical activity, and perhaps professional counseling may be helpful.
- Have fun. Make time for the people and activities you enjoy.
Speak with your pharmacist to discuss any of these tips and find the best plan for you.